Retrofit Low Profile Underfloor Heating » Feel Warm - Reduce Energy Costs
Want to upgrade your home with underfloor heating without removing the entire floor? FLEXIRO's low profile underfloor heating system for retrofitting existing and old buildings can in many cases be installed on the existing floor surface thanks to its low, 17mm construction height.
At the heart of our underfloor heating, wall and ceiling heating kits is a 10 mm polyethylene plastic pipe that can be laid flexibly in tight loops and thus ensures particularly even heat distribution. The installation directly below the surface enables short heating-up phases. The thin radiant heating kits are connected to the existing heating system via special Kompa boxes and are individually controlled. The water-carrying underfloor heating is installed on clip rails or knobbed mats using proven plug-in connections. The low supply temperature saves energy costs.
DIY retrofit underfloor heating » Make the indoor climate at home to your project.
- Easy and flexible to install
- Detailed installation instructions
- Connects to existing heating system
- Uniform heat distribution
- Underfloor heating system has a low construction height
- Individual room temperature control
- Complete kits with matched components
- 1000 times proven
- How do I calculate the heating surface?
- What heat output is possible?
- How do I protect the floor structure from splashing water?
We provide answers to the most important questions when retrofitting underfloor heating in bathrooms.
- Free shipping within Germany from 40 euros basket value
- Shipment to the UK, Austria, Switzerland and further EU Countries
- Service hotline (weekdays 8 am - 4 pm) +49 30 4741 1433
- Trusted Shops Buyer Protection
- Payment by bank transfer, cash on delivery, immediate bank transfer and Paypal possible
- Delivery in 3-10 days
- Installation guides and videos
- Sales since 2012
- Very good ratings
Plug-in Connector (2 pcs)Plug-in connection for the 10mm polyethylene pipe of the FLEXIRO underfloor heating kit.
from 1 € 4.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Polyethylene RT Pipe for Low Profile Underfloor HeatingThe 5-layer polyethylene RT pipe for low profile warm water underfloor heating systems is diffusion-tight according to DIN 4726. This prevents corrosion of steel parts in the heating system.
from 1 € 59.50 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Pressure Test Pump 12L / 60 barProven, reliable manual pressure test pump for pressure and leak testing of FLEXIRO radiant heating systems.
from 1 € 135.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Kompa Box Easy RTL 4 Return Flow Temperature ControlTemperature control in connection with conventional heating systems with radiators
from 1 € 115.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
- Certified since 2013
- 30 days buyer protection through Trusted Shops
- more than 100 reviews