Retrofit Low Profile Underfloor Heating » Feel Warm - Reduce Energy Costs
Want to upgrade your home with an underfloor heating but without removing the entire floor? FLEXIRO's low profile wet underfloor heating for retrofitting existing buildings can in many cases be installed on the existing floor surface thanks to its low, 17 mm construction height.
At the heart of all our underfloor heating, wall and ceiling heating kits is a 10 mm polyethylene pipe that can be laid flexibly in tight loops and thus ensures particularly even heat distribution. There is a choice between clip rail, knobbed mats and drywall systems to suit almost every spatial prerequisites. The installation directly below the surface enables a quick warm-up. The thin radiant heating kits are connected to the existing heating system via return temperature limiter and are individually controlled. Additionally, low supply temperature save energy costs.
Retrofit underfloor heating » Make the indoor climate at home to your project.
- Easy and flexible to install
- Detailed installation instructions
- Connects to existing heating system
- Uniform heat distribution
- Low profile underfloor heating system with a minimal construction height of 17 mm
- Individual room temperature control
- Complete heating kits with matched components
- More than a 1000 times proven
- How do I calculate the heating surface?
- What heat output is possible?
- How do I protect the floor structure from splashing water?
We provide answers to the most important questions when retrofitting underfloor heating in bathrooms.
- Free shipping within Germany from 40 euros basket value
- Shipment to the UK, Austria, Switzerland and further EU Countries
- Service hotline (weekdays 8 am - 4 pm) +49 30 4741 1433
- Trusted Shops Buyer Protection
- Payment by bank transfer, cash on delivery, immediate bank transfer and Paypal possible
- Delivery in 3-10 days
- Installation guides and videos
- Sales since 2012
- Top ratings
Multibox 4K-RTL - Underfloor Heating Temperature Control
The RTL valve with flow shut-off and vent valve is suitable for connection to all common heating systems and can be retrofitted for Smarthome use
from 1 € 259.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Kompabox RTL - Temperature Control for Underfloor HeatingsReturn temperature limiter for an underfloor heating in connection with conventional heating systems with flow temperatures of up to 70°C
from 1 € 209.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Thermostatic H-Block Radiator ValveThermostatic valve to connect a bathroom radiator or heated towel rails to the Kompabox RTL. Angled version suitable for radiators fitted with a middle connection
from 1 € 64.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Adjustable Radiator Tail Extension (2 pcs)Adjustable extention (35-60mm) to connect a bathroom radiator or heated towel rails with the Kompabox RTL
from 1 € 32.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Insulation Boards for Underfloor Heating (2 pcs)Rigid insulation boards to accelerate heat-up time of underfloor constructions. These boards are especially beneficial in damp areas of bathrooms.
from 1 € 13.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
PE-RT Pipe 10×1.3mm for Low Profile Underfloor HeatingThe 5-layer polyethylene RT pipe for low profile warm water underfloor heating systems is diffusion-tight according to DIN 4726. This prevents corrosion of steel parts in the heating system.
from 1 € 38.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Pressure Test Pump 12L / 60 barProven, reliable manual pressure test pump for pressure and leak testing of FLEXIRO radiant heating systems.
from 1 € 145.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
- All Products
- Certified since 2013
- 30 days buyer protection through Trusted Shops
- more than 200 reviews