Properties of the Pressure Test Pump
The pressure test pump can be used universally for sprinkler, sanitary, solar and heating installations. The pump is delivered in the colour "red".
- Pressure testing of piping systems and vessels
- Suitable for pressure testing according to DIN 1988 and DIN 18380
- Tank for the pressure test pump made of stainless steel
- Test and pressure range up to 60 bar/6 MPa/870 psi
- Sheet steel container for 12 l capacity
- Low-wear pressure piston made of brass Ø 30 mm
- 1.5 m high pressure hose with 1/2" connection
Hose CutterTool for precisely cutting the 10 mm plastic pipe.
from 1 € 9.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Pipe Shears DeluxeHandy quality pipe shears for the clean and fast cutting of FLEXIRO PE-RT plastic pipes.
from 1 € 57.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Thermostatic H-Block Radiator ValveThermostatic valve to connect a bathroom radiator or heated towel rails to the Kompabox RTL. Angled version suitable for radiators fitted with a middle connection
from 1 € 59.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Underfloor Heating KitsDIY low profile underfloor heating kit for retrofit installation in bathroom, kitchen, old building, etc. 4 kit sizes to choose from. Temperature control boxes and connections to the existing heating system.
from 1 € 189.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT