Properties of the Pressure Test Pump
The pressure test pump can be used universally for sprinkler, sanitary, solar and heating installations. The pump is delivered in the colour "red".
- Pressure testing of piping systems and vessels
- Suitable for pressure testing according to DIN 1988 and DIN 18380
- Tank for the pressure test pump made of stainless steel
- Test and pressure range up to 60 bar/6 MPa/870 psi
- Sheet steel container for 12 l capacity
- Low-wear pressure piston made of brass Ø 30 mm
- 1.5 m high pressure hose with 1/2" connection
- Hose fitting available separately in the shop
Hose FittingTransition hose coupling for filling the secondary circuit with the pressure test pump
from 1 € 6.29 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Thermostatic H-Block Radiator ValveThermostatic valve to connect a bathroom radiator or heated towel rails to the Kompabox RTL. Angled version suitable for radiators fitted with a middle connection
from 1 € 64.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
PE-RT Pipe 10×1.3 mm for Low Profile Underfloor HeatingThe flexible 5-layer polyethylene RT pipe for low profile warm water underfloor heating systems is diffusion-tight according to DIN 4726. This prevents corrosion of steel parts in the heating system.
from 1 € 38.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Kompabox RTL - Temperature Control for Underfloor HeatingsReturn temperature limiter for an underfloor heating in connection with conventional heating systems with flow temperatures of up to 70°C
from 1 € 209.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Pipe Shears DeluxeHandy quality pipe shears for the clean and fast cutting of FLEXIRO PE-RT plastic pipes.
from 1 € 44.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
Underfloor Heating KitsDIY low profile underfloor heating kit for retrofit installation in bathroom, kitchen, old building, etc. 4 kit sizes to choose from. Temperature control boxes and connections to the existing heating system.
from 1 € 229.99 Incl. 19.00% VAT
- All Products